If you are under investigation for a state or federal criminal offense, or have already been charged with a crime anywhere in Texas, don’t wait to see what the prosecutor will do next and don’t say another word to the police or assistant district attorney. You need experienced criminal defense representation as quickly as possible.
Former Assistant District Attorney
We are the lawyers of Vela & Del Fierro, PLLC in San Antonio. Attorney Daniel Vela is a former assistant district attorney. Our experience means we are familiar with both sides of a criminal matter and can offer a more skilled defense team.
Our Reputation For Integrity Makes A Difference With The Prosecutor And Judge
Right now, the last thing you need is an attorney who will try to tell you whatever it is you want to hear. The truth is, felonies or misdemeanors are serious and you may be facing time in jail. Our criminal law attorneys promise to use all of our experience, skill and reputation to fight to get the charges dropped, or to help you avoid the harsh penalties that can result if the evidence will not allow for a dismissal or acquittal.
A Full Range Of Experience
- DWI defense and related serious traffic violations, including drunk driving charges and DWI charges involving an accident with injuries or fatalities
- Narcotics offenses, including state and federal felony drug offenses and prescription drug charges
- Violent crimes, including guns and weapons charges, domestic violence, assault bodily injury, sexual assault and murder charges
- Property crimes, including burglary, theft, shoplifting and white collar offenses such as fraud and embezzlement
- Probation and parole violations
We also represent clients who have criminal charges and convictions on their records. Let us review your case to determine whether we can clear your record through the expungement process or seal your record from the public.
Call Now To Talk To An Experienced Lawyer At No Initial Cost