Assertive. Experienced. Effective.

Explore All Options For Handling Your Workplace Injury

When you are injured at work, you probably have a lot of questions and concerns. Who pays for your medical bills? How long will you be out of work? How will you pay your own bills and take care of your family? Do you file for workers’ compensation or do you bring a personal injury claim? What are your options for a work-related injury? An experienced attorney can help evaluate your situation and answer those questions for you.

Vela & Del Fierro, P.C., has been helping clients throughout Texas with personal injury cases since 2005. Whether your injury happens in a car accident, a slip-and-fall accident or a workplace accident, we can help determine whether you have a personal injury case against another person for their negligent behavior.

When Can You File A Personal Injury Claim?

For many work injuries, the first place you turn is your workers’ compensation coverage. That may cover your initial medical bills and some of your lost wages. It does not always cover everything, however. If you believe someone else’s negligence was the cause of your injury, however, you can also bring a personal injury claim.

For example, if you were driving somewhere for work and a drunk driver hits your vehicle, you could have a suit against the other driver. Or, perhaps a faulty piece of equipment caused your injury. You may have a claim against the manufacturer. If you have questions about your workplace accident and want to know if you can bring a personal injury claim, we are happy to discuss the issue free of charge.

Discuss Your Injury With Us

Many injury claims have a limited amount of time for filing, so call us today to schedule your free consultation. Send us a message online or call our office in San Antonio at 210-617-3925.