Traffic Tickets Violations
Vela & Del Fierro, PLLC, Attorneys at Law assists clients with traffic tickets/citations arising throughout Texas. We understand a court appearance is an inconvenience to most because you are forced to take time off from work or from your daily activities to attend court. In most cases, our clients are not required to appear in court.
The following is a list of the most common traffic tickets/citations:
- Speeding in a school zone
- Passing stopped school bus
- Operating vehicle without valid liability insurance
- Other school zone violations (excluding speeding)
- Safety seat system violation – child three years old and younger
- No seat belt – child four to 17 years old
- Seat belt violations
- Vehicle inspection violations
- Failure to appear
- Driving too fast for conditions
- Disregarding red light
- Disregarding stop sign & failure to yield violations
- Driver’s license law violations
- Possession of open container
- Riding in the bed of a vehicle
Due to the negative effects a traffic violation may have on your driving record, it is important that you hire a competent attorney. Our clients are our priority, and our goal is to protect you, your driving record and your pocketbook.
Please contact our office for a free in-person and/or telephone consultation.